DO YOU NEED A LAWYER TO REPRESENT YOU IN COURT FOR A CIVIL MATTER?
The term civil litigation refers to a legal dispute between two or more parties that seek money damages or specific performance rather than criminal sanctions.
At Bendig Klassen Raas Coertze our Lawyers will represent parties in trials, arbitration and mediation before administrative agencies, foreign tribunals, and federal, state, and local courts.
We specialize in several common types of civil litigation include environmental law, housing law, products liability, intellectual property, labor and employment, and antitrust.
TALENT AND EXPERTISE
As one of the most reputable law firms in Prince Albert’s, we have provided legal services to those in our Community. Our priority is to help our customers avoid conflict and for them to consider options. We help them understand:
- Timeframes involved and mediation costs.
- Dispute resolution options.
- Benefits and costs.
- Interview with the client and initial interview.
- Conduct and defend depositions.
- Determine the overall trial strategy.
- Perform jury selection if necessary.
CIVIL LITIGATION ADVICE
At Bendig Klassen Raas Coertze Law Office we understand unsolved disputes can have a huge impact on your business and personal life. We help and support our customers understand the process of mediation and costs involved when it comes to:
- Employment and labour Issues.
- Insurance Disputes.
- Personal Injury Claims.
- Insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Proceeding in all courts and before all tribunals.